Today we have a brand new trailer for "GI Joe 2: Retaliation," starring Channing Tatum, Ray Park, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis, Elodie Yung, RZA, DJ Cotrona, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Joseph Mazzello, and Walton Goggins. Check it out below.
In the new movie, the GI Joe team faces off against Zartan (Arnold Vosloo), his accomplices, and the world leaders he has under his influence. Johnson plays Roadblock, Palicki is Lady Jaye, Controna is Flint, RZA is Blind Master, Mazzello is Mouse, Yung is Jinx, and Willis is the original Joe.
"GI Joe 2" is directed by Jon Chu (Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and is set to hit theaters on June 29th.
I wonder where Duke bites it? hmmmmm. stilllooks good. And if they show Joes jumping into opened canopy helicopters in midair and kicking a Crimson guard out like. I will see it twice
London's blowing up!! "I ain't burying no more Joe's!" Bruce Willis admits defeat on acting career. OMG THAT IS SOOOOO GRAPHICS! Explosions, implosions, frozen corosion! Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder... Rock on steroids, metal flies, transformer motorbikes, white presidents, cats and dogs living together MASS HYSTERIA!!!!
@Trailer; with a 19th century carriage of course, lol!
Big_Daddywrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 9:45:59 AM
I have to say I am looking forward to seeing this.
Big_Daddywrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 9:50:25 AM
OH and I forgot
f*ck YOU TATUM!!
BadChadB33writes: on April 24th, 2012 at 10:04:34 AM
I'm already liking this better than the 1st.
I agree Tatum will show up towards the end, somehow he will survive and blah blah. As much as I hate to say it, Tatum is becoming too strong of a draw at the BO, mostly because of the women, for him, to be killed off so soon.
Bullit- That's just a daily walk for Sarah and Matthew, she's gotta get her exercise somehow.
SACdaddywrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 10:28:03 AM
No Tatum, I love it!!!! This actually looks like the GUIle movie I always wanted to see as a kid. Count me in!
Ok I'll say it. I want to see this more than that gay Batman/Catwoman movie Nolan is sh*tting out this summer.
BadChadB33writes: on April 24th, 2012 at 10:38:03 AM
Sac- Your not the only one, I've really lost interest in TDKR.
@BadChad: Lol. It must be hard for her right now, it's the mating season!
Big_Daddywrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 10:57:52 AM
just a bit. I completely left out the movie news, magazine pics, and script spoilers of just this f*cking site. Probably total of 30 threads alone......doesn't mean I don't want to see it and I don't think it will be an epic movie, just means I'm tired of hearing and seeing it....Like Canada. Yeah we see you up there, just shut up and keep sending your Shania Twains please and thank you.
Shania Twain is Canadian? My world has been officially shattered.
Big_Daddywrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 1:05:05 PM
Honey I'm home, eh?
minkowskiwrites: on April 24th, 2012 at 1:08:58 PM
Shania Twain isn't Canadian. She immigrated into the US from the nation of f*cking Fine.
About GI Joe:
1. I don't think Dwayne knows how to pronounce the word 'machinima', because when he says it, you can tell he's recalling the word specifically.
2. Duke dies during the early desert siege scene, I believe, which reminds me of the desert siege scene in Transformers 1.
3. This actually, finally, finally looks likes f*cking GI JOE, with the spot on Cobra Commander, the vipers, the vehicles and so on. This is, imo, a small taste, done low budget, of how I imagined a live-action GI JOE, albeit, I imagined a better cast, far more epic and vast battle scenes, and less strained, forced unfunny humor.
4. Neither Taters nor Johnson can act. Period. Taters delivers his lines like he's reading the ingredients on a ketchup bottle. The Rock just looks desperate to be something more than a wrestler.
5. If you fell down a thirty foot well, you wouldn't be able to use your legs to spider-walk back up, I can assure you.
6. Today's Bruce Willis isn't remotely the same guy that appeared in Die Hard. Not even close. I guess what Demi did to him must have f*cked up his mind. He needs to go see Mel for therapy.
I guess I must have some brain-damage, then, because I'm actually anticipating this film, which makes me feel dirty, like I just found out the hooker I f*cked is my half-sister. OTOH, if you she looked like Olivia Wilde, I'd feel a lot less dirty.
BadChadB33writes: on April 24th, 2012 at 1:20:47 PM